Friday, September 18, 2009

Count-down Begins...











As my days to say goodbye to this paradise land are nearing, i am becoming more and more nostalgic... Posting a few glimpses of my time spent here...
There are the Dhauladhars, a classic olive green fauji Enfeild, my dog tryin to drink water frm a random bottle, miracle street dog(she managed to get herself almost killed under a jeep, but now is in best of her health, not less than a miracle:P)
and ofcourse.. a few of my fav spots in the station.

Count-down has begun but I still dont wana say goodbye...........

5 comments:

  1. Is that fauji bike for sale? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hello.. welcome to my blog... n wts this "zen n the art of blogging" thingie ... it rings a bell.. hmmm...
    n no the bike is not for sale, im sorry:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)

    heaven's a place on earth,eh?
    nw i knw y u wudnt be as excited fr ne othr place.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's paradise for sure. I'd definitely visit this place one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. forgot to tell, Changu is at her best now running, eating, shouting..

    ReplyDelete