Saturday, May 2, 2009

2 may 2009...

2 may 2009….
Damn this month…this day.. too diffcult… to handle.. the heat .. the smoke right in your face.. your internet wont work properly.. your cooler will not cease to spit water at your face !!!
Your face…… in your damn ugly face !!!
Grunge… pheww…
This post of mine will come in complete disgust and confusion and complete unadulterated humility to me and the complete human kind.. did u notice the usage of the term ‘complete’ thrice rather for darn four times in one sentence.. that’s what I meant.. writing in humility !!!
I have been trying to write a post on “Uniform Paycuts OR Firing ??!!” which still carries a board in “CAPS LOCK” –“ UNDER CONSTRUCTION” !!!
Before that I just need to take out all that is juggling in me.. out here.. on these white sheets….
The joy of writing with a pen on plain white paper is incomparable.. the joy of drawing with your own hands.. smudging your fingers in plain serenity of paint.. finding your clothes with the paint spots, all at the wrong places..
The joy of plain simple things.. the problem with getting to extreme heights is that you fall bak real soon.. n then you are so sluggy abt it… hey… I made a new word.. “sluggy”
I love myself !!!

The wall is hitting me and im closing this post…
Song recommended: “Closing Time”, cover version by GreenDay !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment